Window film’s ability to address a range of issues – think energy efficiency, UV exposure and glass safety for starters – is why our role communicating the benefits of film is critical.
By shaping and inspiring conversations about window film, we ensure its benefits are recognised.
As Australia’s only industry body representing tinters, the WFAANZ logo is a symbol of trust. Our members make a commitment to abide by a strict code of ethics, which specifies compliance with all relevant regulations. That’s why anyone considering window film should always use a WFAANZ installer and film supplier.
Managed by a committee comprising a broad cross section of members, WFAANZ is proudly independent and non-profit. We’re not about promoting particular brands or businesses, we strive to protect and grow the industry as a whole by providing factual, unbiased info and resources.
Any Aussie tinter is invited to attend a WFAANZ committee meeting, regardless of whether you’re a member. We’re confident once you learn what we’re about, you’ll want to be involved.
Tinters can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
WFAANZ Distributor Members
WFAANZ Executive Committee
The WFAANZ executive committee meets four times a year and communicates regularly to determine the direction of the association, approve materials and make decisions. Some points of note about the committee:
- Each business can only vote once. You’ll notice in the list below a couple of companies have two representatives – that does not mean that business gets multiple votes.
- Ally Cronan, who has worked with WFAANZ for 14 years, is currently serving as President. Despite this extensive and unique experience in the window film industry, she has no alliances or employment history with any particular film supplier or installation company. As such, she has a truly ‘non-partisan’ perspective which is in keeping with the constitution of the association.
- There are more associate members (tinters) than distributor members on the committee.
- Any member of WFAANZ is welcome to attend committee meetings to learn more about what we’re doing and why we’re doing it.
- Associate members of WFAANZ are welcome to nominate themselves for the committee. Contact email@example.com for more information.
|Rob Hamilton||Saint Gobain||Vice President|
|Andrew Booth||All About Window Tint||Treasurer|
|Adam Adair||3M||Committee member|
|Warren Koopmans||MEP||Committee member|
|Nathan Gilbert||Suntek Eastman||Committee member|
|Ramez Hamada||Avery Dennison||Committee member|
|Sean Torkington||RoyaleGard||Committee member|
|Paul Moore||Tint Shop||Committee member|
|Aaron McCarthy||TintFX||Committee member|
|Eddie Meth||Instint Window Tinting||Committee member|
|Rowan Laurent||Solar Tinting Centre||Committee member|
|Greg Munro||Premier Film Distribution||Committee member|
|Mal Cruikshank||Window Films WA||Committee member|
|Nathan Coward||Cooltone||Committee member|
|Kenny Benson||Sydney City Solartint||Committee member|
|Emma Colon||Premier Tint NSW||Committee member|
|Stephen Borton||Saint Gobain||Committee member|
|Vidya Rani||3M||Committee member|
|Michael Miller||MEP||Committee member|
|Lisa Atkins||Suntek Eastman||Committee member|